miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2012

Just love

In the class of literature we worked with love poems. 





Then the teacher proposed to write our own by using as a guide this poems we had already read.  
So i wrote my own: 



My mind was white,
My heart turned red
As soon as i looked back
And saw your face 

From that moment onwards i need you 
Like flowers need water to grow 
I cant imagine my life
Without you by my side 


No measure of time with you
Will be long enough
But we will start with forever
Although i know it is hard
Although i know we cant 





1 comentario:

  1. Nice work Oli! I see you took John Clare´s idea of portraying how you felt the first time you saw your beloved one.
    Congratulations on your result. You´ve come up with a lovely poem.
    9 (nine)

    ResponderEliminar